The Barrington Collective returns our Holiday Reading Series this March with Love Struck! This first show back will explore the theme of love.
Submissions are open until February 13th at midnight.
Guidelines for Holiday Reading Submissions:
- All plays should be no more than 15 minutes in length and should explore the corresponding submission theme.
- Email a PDF of your script to email@example.com no later than midnight EST on the end submission date.
- Title your email "[Month] Reading Submission - Title of Play" (Ex: February Reading Submission - You're My Favorite)
- On the first page of your script, include your name, email, and title of play. Please also include page numbers throughout the script.
- Be bold, be brave and most importantly do not be limited to romantic love! We are interested in exploring all types, shapes, sizes, etc of this crazy little thing!
Due to the high volume of submissions, we charge a $5 reader fee per submission. You can pay via our PayPal - paypal.me/barringtoncollective - or Venmo (@barringtoncollective). Please include your name and title of play in the PayPal memo.
We will notify all playwrights of status within a week of close of submission. Any other questions? Shoot us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or feel free to reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter (@BarCoTheatre). Let's make some art!
Unheard voices. Untold stories.
-The Barrington Collective